If you are new to the sport of triathlon or are an experienced athlete, then a training plan will help you focus and achieve your goals.
- Completion of a questionnaire and a waiver.
- Initial consultation in person, on the phone, video conference, or by email about your current level of fitness and race goals.
- Personalized plan using TriDot.
- Daily evaluation of training with feedback
- Heart rate training for the bike and run.
- Power meter training for the bike and run if available to athlete.
- Strength training once or twice a week.
- Assistance with planning your race day strategy.
- Schedule changes to your training plan.
- In person or virtual evaluation of swimming form at the beginning, middle, and end of your training cycle. Training cycles are typically 16 weeks long.
- Access to group training sessions on Zwift.
- In person coach and athlete sessions.
- Unlimited access to coach via email, messaging, or phone calls.
Military members and their families get discounts on training.